Follow This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Latest update

Recently I had a few problems with work, really hate it. Everytime I have a problem at work, I always dream about playing poker for a living. Then I get back to earth again after I remind myself of how I got beat my last trip to Macau.

AA lost to J9, 9k pot. Ace high flush lost to quads on flop, and river he bet, I said, I put you on quads, tanked for 1 minute then called. He showed quads. River bet was $2000. Recent trip to Macau kind of put things back into perspective. I need like a bankroll of $200k to be able to play well there and I am well far off that number at the moment.

Recently I also realized that I start to play really passively and poorly in my regular game. In the past I can win at the game quite easily. Nowadays I find myself bleeding my chips away and not really knowing how I lost. I have decided next session onwards I need to play my A-game.

I think for any player to be successful, you really need to be constantly reviewing yourself. I guess mine came a bit late, but better late than never. I realized I have been losing lately but can't pin point any specific hands. I must have bled a lot and saw that I limped pre and fold to cbets quite often. I have become a fish.

Was doing great on www.natural8.com for a while, now with work I have less time and energy to grind online. But when I get the chance I want to play more.

No comments:

Post a Comment