Follow This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2019

31 days, 100% Win Rate, October Report

In July, August and September I played a combined 91 sessions of live cash games. In October, I had a 100% winning rate because I played only ONE session haha. This has been my laziest month so far but I had good reason.

My ONE and ONLY winning session

If you read one of my recent posts, first week of October I was playing a tournament and ran good to finish 4th. I hit my monthly income target with that score so I decided to stay on to play a few more tournaments. The next Main Event I made day 3 but fell 5 spots short of the money. Pretty disappointed but not as disappointed as stone bubbling the High Roller event. But still I had a good trip with a decent profit.

During this time I joined Neverlose as their agent and naturally started playing on it. At the end I pulled out a modest profit from it. I probably logged about 40+ sessions and it has improved my OFC game as well. Unfortunately in the last week we had a downswing of 2200 points combined. After that experience I am having mixed feelings about the site. PS: Did you know CST stands for China Standard Time? I guess Google doesn't know everything.

Go BIG or go home. Opps, I am already AT home
This month I met up with the fundraisers for the Cambodian teacher suffering from cancer. Bless them as they volunteered themselves to take up this task for zero personal gain. Since then they have inspired many to participate but also given the teacher hope. They would tell me when they first visited her, she barely had any energy to do anything. I guess $20,000 felt like a death sentence to her. Since the fund raising started, she would start to eat, sit up and even speak during their visits. Mind you her cancer is in her throat so speaking I assume would be a big challenge, and possibly painful.

This month was also the 2nd Happy River charity tournament at HKPPA. Again great organization by the association and great support by the members. I am very amazed by the closeness of the HKPPA members and their show of support of everything HKPPA. At the end we generated a total of USD 3500 for charity. The Children of Cambodia thanks all that was involved.

Charity event turn out
Because I was at the tournaments, I missed about 6 sessions of my bi-weekly football. I did get in some biking and hiking, but it does not compare to the huffing and puffing chasing the ball. I played a couple of games since I got back and in my second game I was so tired I almost blacked out. I hope I can rebuild my stamina and continue to lose weight. I think I did not lose any weight this month because I ate a lot in Taiwan.

Don't forget to join me online on Neverlosepoker and Natural8 using the code POKER168 to sign up and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment