Follow This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2020

29 days, 17 sessions, February Report

February was a lazy month for me. Only played 17 sessions and my excuse was poor game selections and Coronavirus. Started the month in the freezing cities of Bratislava and Vienna, then back to the heat and humidity of Malaysia and Cambodia. Thankfully Cambodia has no Coronavirus outbreak so far.

Bratislava
Despite just playing very few hours and sessions, I managed to get close to my monthly target. I am sure my data is skewed but for Feb I managed 18bb/hour and overall for the year 23bb/hour. I could have had a much better month if I didn't lose two huge pots with bottom set on flop.

Games have been quite dry at my usual grind, with an influx of Macau grinders making it even worse. I saw a guy play 4 hands the whole night (probably 6+ hours) and three times it was Aces. Maybe I play a more loose aggressive style and can still get a decent hourly, or maybe I am just a luckbox. This year there has been a few sessions even I'm surprised at how good I ran. Maybe 2020 is the year for me!

Boss game is back!
Thankfully I've now found a much much much much better game. Back to the good old days where bosses would go all in blind, or blind raise willy nilly, call all ins with K4o, etc. So I will camp myself there for now and see how far it goes. Keep you guys updated! Stay safe and stay healthy!

Don't forget to join me on Natural8 using the code POKER168 or click here!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!
    Free spins

    ReplyDelete