Follow This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2021

What Happened In February 2021

In January I promised to play more live poker but unfortunately due to a recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Phnom Penh I have been camping at home for more than a week now. Before that I managed 13 sessions totalling 38 hours with a couple of big sessions to end the month with a good profit for live poker. However because of the downtime I ventured into online poker and the only good games they had was 15/30 and 25/50 and I got hurt bad after running bad. I can count at least 5-6 pots that were more than $6k that I lost on the river to 1-4 outers. 

Ran good live on 2/5, but not online 15/30 and 25/50

But in February I also start to study about Crypto and honestly I still don't know much and am still learning. The market was bullish early in the month and I couldn't miss. Everything I bought just kept on going up. I probably made like 30 trades in the first week and made a profit in 29 of them. If you follow crypto you might know that Bitcoin and the market took a few dives in February. However I did catch a few shorts on it's way down for some nice consolation as I saw the rest of my portfolio shrink. In the long run those should return to the black but I don't know how long that will take.

Caught it coming down last Monday

I never do 100x leverage but took a gamble with $300

Because of the recent outbreak I haven't been able to play football like I did before, but I have been doing intermittent fasting and have been sticking to it so far. Recently my schedule has been to wake up at 6:30am ish, but first meal after 2pm. I haven't seen any significant weight loss but I do feel healthier.

It has been more than 2 months without a full time "job" but I am feeling good. I am healthier, happier, and I have a life. Lately I've been itching to travel but because of the recent outbreak, traveling within the country is now out of the question, so I am considering going out of the country to wherever that would accept me. If you know which countries are accepting tourists please let me know. 

The last international vacation I took (Feb 2020)

With crypto fluctuating so much I am not sure how much I made this month but I know it was a good one. I am so thankful that on a month that I done so little I actually did much better than any month I had last year, or maybe even since I quit my job to play poker full time. I did however have a few setbacks with online and staking losses. As pledged I will continue to help those genuinely in need whenever I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment