Follow This Blog

Tuesday 2 January 2024

2024 goals and resolutions

Continuing my tradition, here are my goals and resolutions for the new year. 

1. Win 2 trophies

It's been a while since my last trophy. Since then I have come close 11 times (top 5 finishes). Last year I put some effort to improve my heads up game, and I feel more comfortable than ever to close out my games.

2. 150k+ tournament cashes

I set this goal for myself last year as well. Although I anticipate my tournament schedule is going to be sparser this year, I still want to aim high. 

3. Give 20k+ to charity

I am thankful for the position and career I am in. Although I am constantly surrounded by people who are much richer than I am, I want to be the richest in heart, and I want to inspire others to be generous and giving as well.

4. Start a new business

Although I don't know what I would do, but I feel like I need to put my business acumen to use. Hopefully I will be able to find opportunities and have a steady stream of side income. 

5. Travel 

Can't expect to travel more than I did in 2023. But hoping to visit Europe, America and maybe Africa at least once this year. 

One of my favourite cities in the world, Rome

6. Play at WSOP Vegas or Triton

Build my bankroll enough to afford taking a shot at either one of this. I think it might be a stretch to do it in 2024, but I will certainly aim for it. 

Let's go 2024, bring it on! Can't wait to see what's in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment