Follow This Blog

Monday 10 October 2016

Run bad continues......

I have been on a sick downswing for about 3 weeks now. Let me share some recent lowlights.

1. On the button I call with 55. Flop K95 two clubs. BB leads out. Mid post flats. I raise small. BB reraises, folded to me, I jam, he calls with K9. Mid post folded a K, another guy said he folded a 9. River K. 2 outs for a HKD 20k pot.

2. Again on the button I have Aces. 20/40 I had a Mississippi straddle going. 3 callers, UTG makes it 400, mid post shoved for 1400, I reraised it to 3k everyone folds. I flip over my AA, mid post guy said he's drawing dead with AK. Flop two spades, turn river spades.

3. A2 suited (hmmm, again on the button). Raised pre, 3 callers. Flop A39 rainbow. Everyone checked. Turn is a 2. Sb leads out 200, I raised it to 700. He tank flats. River black 8. He checks, I shoved for 1600 for value. He tank calls with A3. I guess I was behind, but how good can I run by binking the 2 on the turn?!?

4. AJ of hearts, AQ of hearts (another pattern?) both hands hit top two pairs, lost to 2 straights.

When I hit my cards I couldn't get paid off because of scare cards, or just generally no action.

1. AA on mid position, raised 2.5x, everyone folded.

2. KK on button (hmmm another button hand), aggro guy raises in the cut off, I limp, BB limps. Flop K75 two clubs. He bets, I flat. Turn 3 of clubs. Flush got there. He checks I bet. He calls. River another 3. He checks, I bet he folded a K. Clubs scared him.

3. T9 of clubs on the BB. Called preflop aggro raise. Flop 762 two clubs. Straight and flush draw. He cbets I call, another caller. Turn 8 of diamonds. Hit nuts, two diamonds two clubs. I thought to myself I can get paid big if a bit fat brick hits on the river. He bets, I call, last guy calls. River T of spades. Checked to me, I bet, both folds.

Starting to get sick of poker. Need a break I guess. Anyone got any other advice to halt my downswing?

No comments:

Post a Comment