Follow This Blog

Friday 18 October 2019

NeverLosePoker - REVIEW

Disclaimer: I am an official exclusive agent for NeverLosePoker in Malaysia and Hong Kong. However in all my poker room reviews (online or live) I am always honest and tell you exactly how I feel. Different people will have different experiences and I am only sharing mine.

NeverLose PC lobby
NeverLose is a skin of the J88 platform. I did play on J88's site a few months ago and now things are surprisingly much better. There are usually about 20-30 active tables especially at night. The app is smooth and easy to use, but I most prefer their PC version. It reminds me of the good old PokerStars days. You can easily tile or cascade your tables to multi-table like the good times. Bring out the Nanonoko in you.

Mobile version
The game has their own Game Points (GP) or Crystals, and the currency is USD 1 = 100 Crystals. Maybe that's why it does feel more like a game rather than a Poker site, but the advantage of that is you will have players that will play it like a game. You can buy and cash out your Crystals via your trusted agent. (like me) The platform was first introduced in Korea and have since spread to major markets like Taiwan, China, and Southeast Asia. I haven't played much of Holdem or Omaha on the site, but I love the OFC games there. I think there's a bunch of players that are hooked on the game playing $5, $10 even $20 a point. Let's just say my skill and experience has paid off well so far.

They also have MTTs and SNGs around the clock. It's a great place to hone your tournament skills and even make some money. There are some guaranteed events really worth your while. The next one is going to be on October 27th only USD 88 to join with a USD 30k guarantee.


Overall I like what they are trying to do. The marketing team is pushing hard to get the action going and they have attracted a whole bunch of recreational players on the system. The app has improved in leaps and bounds in just the last few months alone, and they will be introducing more games and MTT guarantees in the future.

For a limited time, I am offering new players a 25% CRYSTAL PURCHASE BONUS (T&C applies).

1. Go to neverlosepoker.com
2. Download your preferred platform
3. Create an account using the code POKER168
4. Contact me to make your Crystal purchase
5. Start playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment