Follow This Blog

Monday 18 January 2016

I'm back!

Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus, I am back!

For a while I was so sick of poker, after being tossed in jail, getting a string of bad beats and bad results, I almost gave up on the game. I used to play every single night, to a point I went weeks without poker and didn't feel any thing. Then I started to play again.

2016 results so far:

Tournaments;
- Joined two, first one I finished 11th (9 places paid)
- Second one I finished 4th (was chip leader until 9 players left then got card dead all the way, best hand I had on the final table was AQ but there was a 3 bet from a tight player so I folded. He said he had queens)

2 tourneys, 1 FT, 1 cash (not a bad start)

Cash games:
6 sessions played, 5 sessions won, 1 session lost.

Seems like 2016 has a new start for me. Watch this space, might be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment