Follow This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Maybe my luck is changing?

Up 660bb early in the session

Last Friday I played a session of poker and I haven't run this good in years. Maybe variance is evening-up itself after my series of run-bads in the past few months.

I hit 6 sets in one session. The only time I didn't see my set hit was when I hit it on the river, where I would have lost to a very hidden straight. So not seeing the set actually saved me money.

TT, pre-flop limp squeeze, 4 callers, flop T66.
QQ, raise pre, one caller, AQx on flop, cbet take down.
66, limp pre, flop T96. Check call flop, reraised by T9, jam, snap call. Ran twice, held twice.
QQ, limp pre, no one reraised, 6 way pot. Flop AQ5, check called flop. Turn 5. Villain had A5, GG for him.
KK, flop J33, turn K, GG

I was running so good even my two big bluffs went through. Preflop I raised with A4hh, flop was KQ5 rainbow. I cbet, two tough players called. Turn was another 5. I bet again, first guy said he folded ace-king (which I doubt it) and the other guy showed a queen and folded.

The second bluff I was on the big blind. Middle position made it 5bb, 4 callers, I made it 30bb, he reraised to 80bb, I 4bet to 210bb and he folded a big pair. I showed my J4 off.



No I didn't play 38o. Just a photo. 

Ended up winning 825 bb in 6 hours or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment